You have no items in your shopping cart.
Frequently Asked Questions
SELLING ON OVERCART
Mobiles, Tablets and Gaming Consoles
We use a proprietary algorithm, which is based on several factors such as:
- Price of the new product.
- Demand in the market.
- Durability of the product.
- Second hand market prices
Our aim is to give maximum value to both the buyer and the seller – and our pricing algorithm is designed accordingly.
We provide our customers with a wide range of payment options such as:
- Debit/credit card payment.
- Cash on delivery.
- Emi (with Citibank).
You can choose the option which best suits your preference.
Simple, here are two easy steps to deal with the issue:
- You can directly go to service centre and get the phone repaired. If phone is under warranty, it will be free of cost. If phone is not under warranty any more or if damages are beyond the limited warranty, you will have to bear the cost for repairing.
- You can ship it to us (You will have to bear shipping charges for one side). We will get your phone repaired through service centre and if there is any cost for repairing, we will inform you and you will have to bear the charges. We shall send you invoice issues from manufacturer with your product.